What is it?
The Integrations Widget allows you display a variety of third-party applications on Pages and Spaces. These enable you to bring information from different systems into your digital workplace and display them where employees work, so that they have the right information, at the right time, in the right place to make better decisions.
Features and functionality
- Title: This is the name of the Widget.
- Description: Add a description of the Widget.
- Add hyperlink to title: Allows a hyperlink to be added to the Widget title.
- Integration Library: Allows search and selection for the available Integration Library. When an Integration is selected, the required configuration options will appear.
There are currently no layout configuration options.
This option allows you to alter the appearance of the widget, and includes a CSS class that can be configured and used. For more information on widget appearance see the Widgets article
Igloo can connect to the following services through the Integrations Widget
- Google Calendar - List View
- Google Calendar - Week View
- Google Calendar - Month View
- Google Drive
- Azure AD Org Chart - List View
- Azure AD Org Chart - Tree View
- Workday Org Charts - List View
- Workday Org Charts - Tree View
- O365 Calendars - List View
- O365 Calendars - Week View
- O365 Calendars - Month View
- O365 OneNote
- O365 SharePoint Document Libraries
- OneDrive for Business
- Multi-Service Search
- Salesforce Activities
- Salesforce Chatter
- Salesforce Forecasts
- Salesforce Lead Conversion
- Salesforce Leaderboard
- Salesforce My Activities
- Salesforce Notes and Attachments
- Salesforce Pipeline
- Salesforce Pipeline - Overview
- Salesforce Search Opportunities
- Zendesk - My Requests
- Zendesk - Request Submission
How to deploy an Integrations widget
Step 1: Add the Widget to a Page
Refer to the Widgets article for instructions on how to add the Widget to a Page.
Step 2: Select Edit
Select the Edit button in the upper-right corner of the Widget to configure your Integration.
Step 3: Select the service you wish to display
The Integrations Widget will display a list of services that it can connect to and display. Select your Integration of choice by clicking on it in the list.
Note: Faded options Integrations that are available, but have not been purchased for your digital workplace. Selecting these will start a process to send a request to Igloo to add that widget to your service package.
Step 4: Configure the service
Each service has different configuration requirements. These are detailed in the individual integration articles listed above.
Frequently asked questions
Why do I need to log into the widget?
Each service requires independent authentication as a part of maintaining their own security.
Can I use Igloo to search the integrated services?
All the data displayed in the integrations widget is kept and secured by the providers of the service. Igloo search has no access to that information. However, the integrations have built-in search features wherever the service provider has made it possible.