Salesforce Lead Conversion - Integration
What is it?
The Salesforce Lead Conversion Integrations widget provides a portal into your Salesforce environment which shows a displaying the number of leads that have been converted into opportunities.
Features and functionality
The Salesforce integration widgets provide many of the features available in the Salesforce web interface:
View a tally of leads
You can view the total number of leads from your selected sources.
View by Line or Bar Graph
You can select whether to view the information in a line graph or bar graph format.
Select Lead Sources
A dropdown is available to toggle which lead sources to include in the graph
View cumulative or non-cumulative views
You can switch between viewing the graphs in cumulative and non-cumulative views.
If your Salesforce account has administrator privileges, you can set target values by quarter for each of the opportunity stages.
- Only English language use is supported in the Salesforce Lead Conversion integration.
- Salesforce imposes API limits “per user per hour” which may result in some users unable to access this widget at certain times.
How to add a Salesforce Lead Conversion widget
Step 0: Enable CORS
Salesforce integration widgets require CORS to be enabled in your Salesforce instance. Follow the instructions here to enable CORS.
Step 1: Add a widget
Add an Integrations widget to your page. Follow the steps outlined in the Widgets article for adding widgets, and select the Integrations widget.
Step 2: Select Salesforce Lead Conversion
Edit the widget and select the Salesforce Lead Conversion option from the list.
Step 3: Enter your Salesforce instance URL
Enter the full URL for your Salesforce instance. Ex. https://na34.salesforce.com
Step 4: Select your instance type
Use the dropdown to select whether you are connecting to a production or sandbox instance of Salesforce.
Step 5: Configure advanced options (optional)
Selecting Advanced Options will expand a list of additional features. You can enable or disable them as appropriate.
- Default Chart Type - You can choose whether the chart should appear as a line or bar on load. The default is Line.
- Default Lead Sources To Show - You can enter a comma separated list of opportunity stages to show when the widget loads. You can toggle which are displayed in the stage selection dropdown on the widget after it loads, as well.
- Show Cumulative Data By Default - You can choose whether the graph will display cumulative data when it loads. This can be switched on the display.
- Show Cumulative Toggle - You can remove the option to toggle between cumulative and non-cumulative view on the graph
- Time Increment - You can select whether the chart divides information by Month or Quarter.
- First and Second Custom Filter To Show - You can provide up to two custom filters to show by providing the API name of the custom field you wish to display.