File Manager is an application developed by Igloo that gives you the ability to interact with files and folders that you have access to in your digital workplace.
You should consider downloading and using File Manager if you want to do the following:
- Bulk add or move files and folders in your digital workplace
- Edit files that are stored in your digital workplace
File Manager can be installed on any Windows 7+ or Apple OS 10.10+ device and requires you to authenticate with your digital workplace before being able to browse it.
Only the most recent version of File Manager is supported. Please ensure that you are running the latest version (2.3.4) before reporting any issues.
File Manager articles
To learn more about specific aspects of File Manager, see the articles below:
- Adding a digital workplace
- Uploading files and folders
- Moving files and folders
- Editing files
- Opening files and folders in File Manager from a web browser
- Selecting a language in File Manager
- Finding error logs
- Layout reference
Download File Manager
Currently, File Manager is on version 2.3.4.