- Join Now
Modify existing comments using the edit action.
Considerations and caveats
Who can edit comments
- Comment authors can edit their comments.
- Members who have Full Access to the content.
- Workplace Administrators.
- Space Administrators, but only in their Space.
Editing a comment does not send a notification to the comment's author.
Flagging of edited comments
Edited comments display a "Last edited by " message below them that identifies who made the latest edit, and when it was made.
If comment moderation is enabled, edits to existing comments require moderator approval before they are applied and visible to other users.
How to edit comments
- Go to the content that has the comment.
- Scroll down to the comments section and find the comment.
- You can also click the Comments tab located above most content types (excluding Microblogs) to jump to the comments section quickly.
- Click the Action Button, and select Edit.
- After making your changes, click Save to apply them.
Viewed 231 times