Too long; didn't read? TL;DR is the Igloo Community Roundup. Each month we highlight key moments from the Igloo community to enhance your digital workplace strategy.
Get to know our Customer Success team. Here's a hello from team member Shaun Amyotte.
Organizations worldwide host award ceremonies to recognize the accomplishments of businesses just like yours. The Events Center of Customer Care includes award submission deadlines. Here are a few upcoming dates to consider:
- September 17 - Submission Deadline - Ragan Awards: Employee Communication Awards
- September 17 - Submission Deadline - DigiDay Worklife Awards
- September 24 - Submission Start - Inspiring Workplace Awards - North America
- September 24 - Submission Start - Inspiring Workplace Awards - EMEA
- October 1 - Submission Deadline - HRO Today Association Awards - North America
- October 20 - Submission Start - Entries Open - American Business Awards: Gold Stevie Award
Check out the Product Zone to submit and vote on your Igloo ideas. The Product Team uses these insights to inform the roadmap for development - here are a few favorites to check out:
- Open in New Window option (userbar/main menu)
- When subscribing to a folder, also give the option to subscribe to current and future subfolders
- Future Publishing of Page or Space
- Text customization on notification emails
- Calendar - Reminders
In the Igloo Community
Brad Rooke takes us through a dynamic discussion on data and the digital workplace. Watch the recording for a dive into Workplace Analytics, Insights and the Reporting Library, and Google Analytics.
The Site Manager lets you create and arrange Channels, Pages, and Spaces to suit your workflows and use cases, but designing those from scratch can be challenging. Jim writes on the benefit of using Solutions to jump-start your build, and the most common Solutions called on to solve business challenges.
Technical Support Analyst, Danielle Rosenbaum, writes on three fixes for silent issues that you may not notice in configuring your workplace. There is a lot to learn from this short Grab Bag read.
The hero of this release is the File Manager desktop tool with Edit Capability. An update for PC users, and new for those on a Mac, the File Manager tool will help Knowledge Management and Collaboration workflows.
Bill Robertson writes on updates to the next release of the Igloo Mobile Application coming in September. Expect the addition of threaded comments, enhanced search APIs, and improvements to application load times.
The global pandemic accelerated digital transformation in the healthcare industry. Organizations had to find new ways to operate and enable knowledge sharing using digital tools that their staff could access remotely. Sandra Nelson, Director, Growth Marketing at Igloo, writes on the key benefits of including a digital workplace in healthcare organizations' digital transformation plans?