Miss the Live Event? No worries, we have you covered with this recording! Let's Talk About Data!
- Workplace Analytics - when to use it, value adds and use case breakdowns.
- Insights and the Reporting Library and their place in your data journey.
- Google Analytics - using GA to fill in some of the blanks in your reporting.
We also announced our next Community Collaboration Webinar, scheduled for September 29 at 2pm EDT. This webinar will look at our Continuous Improvement Program -…
In this webinar, Igloo's Sean Duffy and Mark Amszej recap the year in product so far and take a look at the upcoming Teams widget!
Join Sean Duffy - Igloo's VP of Product Strategy - and Mark Amszej - Senior Product Manager - as they update us on what's happened in the world of product so far this year and look ahead to some exciting additions to the Igloo platform!
- Recap of significant product changes/releases this year.
- Review of latest Product Roadmap
- Review of the anticipated functionality, features and delivery for Igloo's MS Teams widget.
Our August Community Collaboration Event will be…
This informative webinar led by Igloo's Visual Design team focused on concepts, best practices, tips & tricks for facilitating visual changes in your Digital Workplace.
- Visual Design Concepts - the How and Why
- Accessibility Tips and Best Practices
- Evaluating and auditing your Digital Workplace as you prepare for change
- Tips on using your design system and Styles page
- Visual Design is more than just a new coat of paint!
If you have any questions for Lindsay and Nicole, feel free to reach out on Customer Care or drop them in the comments below!
This informative webinar saw us tackle Spring Cleaning from two different perspectives, looking first at some of the tools available to evaluate content trends in your Digital Workplace. We then looked at the thoughtfulness that can and should go into any Digital Workplace change process.
Igloo's own Brigid Towler took us through a Spring Cleaning exercise she coached The Keg through, highlighting the various useful reports available to inform decision making and giving us some insight into the thought process involved in enabling a customer to make these changes.
An animated discussion on the lessons we have learned and applied during the worlds biggest WFH experiment!
A discussion of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and the initiatives our customers have taken to give these important conversations pride of place in their Digital Workplaces.
In this webinar we had a panel discussion with Julie Craig and Chelsey Louzeiro - of Baylis Medical and Heifer International respectively - looking at initiatives their organizations have implemented within their Digital Workplaces, Blink and The Corral. We also looked at a mock up of some of our customer's greatest hits in the area of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
Join Igloo's Vice President, Product Strategy Sean Duffy as he chats all things product and gives us a sneak peek into some upcoming functionality!
In this webinar, Sean Duffy and Brad Rooke have a candid chat about the year that was 2020, the product development process and upcoming trends in 2021. Sean also takes us through some great features coming soon to Igloo!
Once you've viewed the webinar, please take a few seconds to answer a 3-question survey here. We value your feedback!
In this recording, Tammy Triplett - Internal Communications Business Process Manager at Leidos - takes us through their in-depth content administration program.
This engaging webinar dealt with the extensive Content Administration Program at Leidos and included discussion points on;
- Creating a content management program
- Identifying and supporting champions and page/space administrators
- Incorporating corporate values and mission into the Digital Workplace
- Resources and strategies for enabling your content administration team
- Engagement in challenging times
In all, it's a great watch and highly recommended. Check it out!
Join Igloo's Senior Solutions Consultant, Customer Success, Brad Rooke as he takes you through what your data can tell you in this informative webinar.
In this webinar, we reviewed two specific data points;
- Site Map Export - from your Site Manager, this report allows you to pull information including order and depth of content and views over time.
- Insights Reporting - a progressive report that highlights your site's activity and also compares it with activity from Igloo's customer base, so you can use it as a benchmark for performance.
Join Stefanie Barton, Internal Communication Manager at Ford Foundation as she presents an informative look into engagement and the specific challenges presented by the pandemic.
Good morning Igloo Community!
Thanks to all who attended this webinar! For those who were unable to attend, click the link below to review the presentation.
Join us to discover how Ford Foundation has facilitated digital transformation while establishing internal communications during the pandemic and evolving a Work From Home Space within their Igloo Digital Workplace.
Stefanie Barton - Internal Communications Manager, Ford Foundation
About this channel
- 7,202 views
- 49 articles
- 6 followers
Archive for Webinars
- OfflineBrad Rooke