- Join Now
Recovering objects from a Space's Trash Can
Restore deleted objects from a Space's Trash Can back to where they were before deletion.
Considerations and caveats
Who can do this
- Space Administrators
- Workplace administrators
- Enterprise administrators
When restoring content, all the content below it is also restored, along with their configuration settings. For example:
- Restoring a Blog Article will restore the article with any attachments and comments etc.
- Restoring a Page will restore it with the same widget configurations; it will also restore Channels and Pages located under it and any items under those locations.
What can't be recovered
You cannot recover the following objects:
- Personal Dashboards
- Microblog Posts
- Objects that were deleted over 30 days ago.
Digital workplace Trash Can
A space's trash can only contains objects that were deleted from that space. For steps to recover objects deleted from anywhere in a digital workplace, see Recovering objects from the digital workplace's Trash Can.
How to recover objects from a Space's Trash Can
- Go to your space.
- Click the Space Administration Panel cog () on the Userbar.
- Under Overview, select Trash Can.
- Find the file that you want to recover. You can sort by Created by, Deleted by, and Date deleted to assist with finding your object. Additionally, you can use the arrows at the bottom of the Deleted Items list to view additional results.
- Mouseover the object that you want to recover, and then click the Recover.
- In the confirmation window, click Recover.
Viewed 42 times