- Join Now
Enabling a Hub Blog Channel's ability to share content to Spokes
Add a "Share to spokes" button to the content of a Hub Blog Channel. Enterprise Administrators can then use this button to share articles to select Spokes in the Networked Enterprise.
Considerations and caveats
Who can do this
Only Enterprise Administrators can enable this functionality.
How to enable a Hub Blog Channel's ability to share content to Spokes
- Go to the Hub digital workplace of your Networked Enterprise.
- Go to the Blog Channel.
- Click the Blog Channel's Action Button.
- Select Settings from the Action Menu.
- In the section Networked Enterprise, select Yes for the setting "Allow content on this channel to be shared to spokes."
- Click Save to apply your changes.
To disable sharing of content from a Blog Channel, follow these same steps, but select No when you get to step 6.
Viewed 103 times