- Join Now
Creating New Groups Using The Control Panel
Creating new groups using the Control Panel
Workplace Administrators and users with the Manage Members Group Role can create new Member and Space Groups using a digital workplace's Control Panel. Groups should be used to organize users based on how you would like them to experience the digital workplace. This experience can be tailored for each group by applying different Roles, Access Rules, and Subscriptions to them.
How to create new groups using the Control Panel
- Click the Control Panel button () to open the Control Panel.
- Select Manage Groups from under the Membership section of the Control Panel to navigate to navigate to the Manage Groups page.
- Click the Member Groups tab if you would like to create a new Member Group. To create a new Space Group, click the Space Groups tab and then click the "+" button next to the space to display all of its groups.
- Click the "+ <new group>" button to begin creating the group. This button will be located below the group list.
- In the group creation window, enter a name for the group.
- Click "Create" to add this group to the workplace.
Viewed 430 times