Changing your Igloo password
Users who are a member of a digital workplace that uses Igloo Authentication are able to change their password from within the workplace.
Considerations and caveats
Resetting LDAP Auth or SAML password
This process does not allow you to reset your LDAP Auth or SAML passwords. Contact your workplace administrator for instructions on how to reset these alternative authentication methods.
If your digital workplace use's an authentication method such as LDAP Auth or SAML, and you have logged in using one of these methods, you cannot reset your password this way. Contact your workplace administrator to trigger a password reset for Igloo Authentication.
How to change your password from the Profile page
- Log in to your digital workplace.
- Click your name on the Userbar.
- Select Profile from the User Menu.
- Click Edit Profile.
- Select Login Settings from underneath "Edit Profile - Personal".
- Enter your current password in the provided text box.
- Enter your new password in the provided text boxes. Your password must be at least 6 characters long.
- Click "Change Password" to apply this change.