Changing your Igloo password
Users who are a member of a digital workplace that uses Igloo Authentication are able to change their password from within the workplace.
Considerations and caveats
- Resetting LDAP Auth or SAML password: This process does not allow you to reset your LDAP Auth or SAML passwords. Contact your workplace administrator for instructions on how to reset these alternative authentication methods.
- Account delegation: If your digital workplace use's an authentication method such as LDAP Auth or SAML, and you have logged in using one of these methods, you cannot reset your password this way. Contact your workplace administrator to trigger a password reset for Igloo Authentication.
How to change your password from the Profile page
- Log in to your digital workplace.
- In the top right corner of the screen, select your Name, followed by Profile.
- Select Edit Profile.
- Select the Login Settings tab.
- Enter your current password in the provided text box.
- Enter your new password in the provided text boxes. Ensure that you meet the stated requirements.
- Select Change Password.