- Join Now
Signing in to the app
Signing in to the app
Before accessing your digital workplace through the Digital Workplace app you will need to enter your credentials. These credentials (Username and Password) are the same as what you would use to log in to the normal browser experience of your workplace (SSO, Igloo, and LDAP are all supported authentication methods).
How to sign in to the app
- Launch the app.
- Enter the URL of your digital workplace in the provided text field. This is the workplace that the app will attempt to connect to.
- If this is the only workplace that you are a member of, tap the "Remember my site" option to save the domain URL for your convenience.
- Tap the "Go to login" button to navigate to the next part of the process to enter your credentials.
- How you enter your credentials depends on what authentication method your digital workplace uses:
- If your organization uses single sign-on (SSO) you will be redirected to your identity providers (IdP) sign in page. On the provided page, enter your Username and Password and then tap the Sign in button (or its equivalent). To avoid the need to keep signing in, the app will cache your credentials until you log out, and will attempt to automatically renew your session.
- If your organization uses Igloo or LDAP Authentication you will be presented with a page where you can enter your Username and Password. You can tap the X icon next to an entered username to remove it or tap the eye icon next to a password to toggle whether it displays in plain text. Tapping the "Remember my details" option will save your username, but not your password. Tap the "Login" button to authenticate.
- If your organization uses a combination of SSO and Igloo Authentication you will be presented with multiple login buttons. If you are signing in with Igloo Authentication follow the steps above, however, if want to sign in with your SSO credentials tap the SSO login button to be redirected to your organizations IdP where you will then be prompted to enter your credentials.
- If you have forgotten your Igloo Authentication password, tap the "Forgot Password" link to reset your password.
How to sign out of the app
- Tap the cog located on the top left corner of the app, or drag right from the left side of the screen, to open the Settings tab.
- Tap the "Logout" button. This will end your mobile session and you will need to reauthenticate to gain access to your digital workplace again.
Viewed 399 times