Too long; didn't read? TL;DR is the Igloo Community Roundup. Each month we highlight key moments from the Igloo community to enhance your digital workplace strategy.
Sr. Solutions Consultant, Brad Rooke, reminds you to check out the upcoming Igloo Customer Event to tour digital workplaces and more.
Join us November 16-18 for some fantastic sessions focusing on our customers and their innovative digital workplaces. We'll also look at some Igloo Innovations and celebrate the annual Digital Transformation Awards.
Learn four key reasons why you should apply. Plus, see which award categories align best with you and your outstanding achievements. Update: all submissions are due by November 8th and winners will be announced on November 18th at the ICE Tour.
Organizations worldwide host award ceremonies to recognize the accomplishments of businesses just like yours. The Events Center of Customer Care includes award submission deadlines. Here are a few upcoming dates to consider:
- November 2 - Submission Deadline - 2021 Igloo Digital Transformation Awards
- November 12 - Submission Deadline - Ragan Awards: Communicators of the Year Award
- November 17 - Submission Start - 1st Early-Bird Entries - American Business Awards: Gold Stevie Award
- November 24 - Submission Deadline - Early-Bird Entries - Inspiring Workplace Awards - North America
- November 24 - Submission Deadline - Early-Bird Entries - Inspiring Workplace Awards - EMEA
- December 15 - Submission Start - 2nd Early-Bird Entries - American Business Awards: Gold Stevie Award
Check out the Product Zone to submit and vote on your Igloo ideas. The Product Team uses these insights to inform the roadmap for development - here are recent ones to check out:
- Add linking to image carousels
- Build an SLO (Single Log Out) endpoint to support IdP (Identity Provider) initiated SLO
- Member Profile - Add Slack (remove Google)
- Show password option
- Trello Integration
- Increase max video file size for preview
- Swap out Google Translate with another MTL
In the Igloo Community
In this webinar Igloo's Sr. Product Manager, Jay Smith, takes us through tips & tricks for making your search results better and looks at some upcoming features and concepts in the realm of search and discoverability.
Igloo University content is now accessible to Members of Customer Care only. Membership has its privileges! Access to Igloo University content is now among the benefits that come with membership to Igloo Customer Care.
We've reworked and modernized the architecture for how we store widget data. In addition to enabling future development opportunities, these changes immediately improve how widgets interact with templates. Now, when creating a page, space, or spoke from a template, you can expect more widgets to have their configuration settings copied from the template. Find that and more in the October Product Release notes.
A number of accessibility issues related to the WCAG standard for the Igloo Mobile application were addressed in this release. The focus of these updates was the appearance and audio rendering of text to assist users with visual impairments.