What's included in the October Product Release?
- Scheduled maintenance
- Data portability for widgets
- Resolved issues
- Known critical issues
Igloo is conducting routine infrastructure maintenance as part of this release. It is targeted to begin at 7:00AM EDT (11:00AM UTC) on October 2nd, 2021. This maintenance window is scheduled to last for 1 hour. While offline, your digital workplace will be unavailable and users will be presented with a scheduled maintenance notification page.
Data portability for widgets
We've reworked and modernized the architecture for how we store widget data. In addition to enabling future development opportunities, these changes immediately improve how widgets interact with templates. Now, when creating a page, space, or spoke from a template, you can expect more widgets to have their configuration settings copied from the template.
Issues addressed in this month's Product Release:
- Applying advanced search filters with no search string returns error (IGLOO-19150)
- Page Template not saving the configuration of the widgets (IGLOO-8647)
Known critical issues
Known critical issues impacting multiple digital workplaces that are currently being addressed:
- Search Does Not Search Within Some Documents (IGLOO-15317)
- Document downloads in Activity Feed do not match downloads in Data Feeds (IGLOO-17077)
- Odd text rendering occurring periodically in document preview (IGLOO-18264)
- Deleted content appearing in search (IGLOO-18800)
- Replying to a subscription notification via preferred email fails (IGLOO-19054)
- Automatic redirect not working with download links (IGLOO-19090)
- Channel archiving not working (IGLOO-19098)
- Loading issues with Zendesk Widget (IGLOO-19099)
- Making a profile update does not always trigger a re-index in search (IGLOO-19121)
- Problem editing time on calendar events after DST (IGLOO-19193)
- Calendar Event: Selecting the option to notify "No Attendees" sends the notification anyway (IGLOO-19194)
What's available for testing in my Preview environment?
All of the features and bug fixes are now available for testing in your Preview environment.
When will this release be available in my digital workplace?
This update is targeted to be released during the morning (EST) of October 2.
We'll publish a post on the Product News channel once the Product Release is live in your digital workplace.
Follow the Target Release Calendar to find out when future releases are scheduled.