TL;DR: 2021 in Review, Virtual Onboarding in your Digital Workplace, and More
Sr. Solutions Consultant Brad Rooke wishes you a happy new year and reminds you to RSVP to the January Webinar and to check out the 2021 in Review video with Igloo CEO, Mike Gaburo.
Coming Soon - Igloo Community Event - Virtual Onboarding in your Digital Workplace
Join Igloo's Rebecca Nielsen and Brad Rooke as we look at how Igloo uses our digital workplace — ITI — as a key component of our virtual onboarding process. The event will be on January 26, 2022, at 2 pm EST. Register here.
Organizations worldwide host award ceremonies to recognize the accomplishments of businesses like yours. The Events Center of Customer Care includes award submission deadlines. Here are a few upcoming dates to consider:
- January 1 - Submission Start - Inspiring Workplace Awards - AustralAsia
- January 1 - Submission Start - Intra.NET Reloaded USA Award
- January 1 - Submission Start - Ragan Awards: Employee Communication Awards
- January 1 - Submission Start - HRO Today Association Awards - North America
- January 1 - Submission Start - HRO Today Association Awards - EMEA
- January 1 - Submission Start - Ragan Awards: Communicators of the Year Award
- January 25 - Submission Start - Gartner Communications Awards
- February 9 - Submission Deadline - American Business Awards: Gold Stevie Award
Feature Voting in the Ideation Portal
Check out the Product Zone to submit and vote on your Igloo ideas. The Product Team uses these insights to inform the roadmap for development — here are recent ones to check out:
- Open text poll with word cloud
- Flag for new documents
- By Default Microblog Channels should be unchecked
- Publishing as multiple authors
- Ability to delete a post from the microblog widget
- Extend Custom Colors to the Widget Color Picker
- Manage Member Role within a Space
- RSVP Notifications for the Author of An Event
- Update on the Site Map widget
In the Igloo Community
Video Alert - 2021 in Review - A Chat with Igloo's CEO, Mike Gaburo
Join Igloo CEO, Mike Gaburo, in conversation with Brad Rooke as we look at the year that was 2021. We chat about some trends we spotted, awesome innovations, and key learnings from an unprecedented year in the world of work. Timestamps in the post make it easy to navigate to key learnings.
Expert Tier: Publishing blogs with hidden images & templates
This article by yours truly encourages digital workplace managers to consider how a few simple Igloo features can be used together for neat applications. Nerd out on publishing tips in this read with me and consider sharing your own "have you thought to use this feature this way?" ideas.
December 2021 Product Release
In the last release of the year, we added an auto-join via members widget feature, improvements to the enterprise feed widget, file manager improvements, and more. Read the full details in the December 2021 Product Release notes.
All ICE Tour Recordings are NOW AVAILABLE!
In case you missed it, all ICE Tour Recordings from virtual years past are now available. Take a tour with Brad through the space in the post, or check them out yourself by visiting the ICE Virtual Tour page.
Version 4.0.0 of the Igloo Mobile application released
New content for the Igloo Mobile app and Igloo Mobile Branded Edition version 4.0.0 includes a tutorial update, UI improvements, accessibility updates, and more. Read the full details in the post.
Reminder - New Package Offering: Gadget Depot
Igloo's Gadget Depot offers a library of gadgets that you can deploy anytime, anywhere in your digital workplace — extending functionality and promoting collaboration for a more connected workplace experience. Available with a subscription fee, read more about the package and the Gadget Depot's current collection of gadgets.
Gartner Report: Take These 3 Actions to Make Digital Workplaces Happier, Faster, and Smarter
For many organizations, the pandemic shined a light on the need for a digital workplace solution to keep employees connected no matter where they sit. Read the Gartner report to understand three actions you can take to make your digital workplace a happier, faster, and smarter digital destination for employees.