Removing Groups Using The Control Panel
Removing groups using the Control Panel
How to remove groups using the Control Panel
- Click the Control Panel button () to open the Control Panel.
- Select Manage Groups from under the Membership section of the Control Panel to navigate to the Manage Groups page.
- Click the Member Groups tab if you would like to create a new Member Group. To create a new Space Group, click the Space Groups tab and then click the "+" button next to the space to display all of its groups.
- Click the actions button () next to the group's name to expand its actions menu.
- Select Delete from the actions menu to remove the group from the workplace.
- A confirmation prompt will appear, click ok to proceed with removing the group.
Viewed 1,592 times