- Join Now
Email notifications give you a way to keep up to date with what is going on in your digital workplace. However, if you are using the Mobile app, you may want to cut back on the number of email notifications that you are receiving since you will also be receiving them in the app's Feed. You can change whether you receive the following types of email notifications:
- All instant subscriptions
Note: Settings for these notifications are kept in sync between the Digital Workplace app and the browser experience of your digital workplace. These notifications will still appear in your Mobile app's Notification and Feed tabs. In the app, these notification settings are managed from the Settings menu.
How to manage Notifications
- Open the User Menu by clicking on the Username located within the Userbar.
- Select Subscriptions from the User Menu to navigate to your Subscription's page.
- Click "Subscription settings" to open the options menu.
- Toggle whether will generate email Notifications by clicking the checkbox "When I am ".
- Toggle whether instant subscriptions will generate email Notifications by clicking the checkbox "For all of my instant subscriptions".
Note: Changes to notification settings take effect immediately.
Viewed 761 times