- Join Now
Inserting an audio file into the WYSIWYG Editor
Considerations and caveats
Your members must have access to the source audio file to see the player. For an audio file in a Folder Channel of your digital workplace, the audio file's Access Rules determine who can view it.
How to insert an audio file into the WYSIWYG Editor
From a Folder Channel
While you are creating content in the WYSIWYG Editor:
- Open a separate browser tab and go to the file.
- Below the file preview, click Embed.
- Copy the embed code.
- Back in the WYSIWYG Editor, click More Misc(), then Code View().
- Locate where you want to place the audio player, and then paste the embed code you copied in step 3.
- Click Code View () again to return to the regular view.
Viewed 67 times