Inserting an audio file into the WYSIWYG Editor
Considerations and caveats
Your members must have access to the source audio file to see the player. For an audio file in a Folder Channel of your digital workplace, the audio file's Access Rules determine who can view it.
How to insert an audio file into the WYSIWYG Editor
From a Folder Channel
While you are creating content in the WYSIWYG Editor:
- In a separate browser tab, go to your digital workplace and upload the audio file. For steps on how to add a file to a folder channel, see Adding files to folder channel.
- After uploading the audio file, go to it.
- Below the file preview, click Embed.
- Copy the embed code.
- Back in the WYSIWYG Editor, click More Misc(), then Code View().
- Locate where you want to place the audio player, and then paste the embed code you copied in step 3.
- Click Code View () again to return to the regular view.