Igloo's Design Team has created a free “Work From Home” image repository which will allow your digital workplace to reflect the new work, home and lifestyle reality of your employees.
At Igloo, we know that the world of work is changing, and your digital workplace should reflect that. Appropriate imagery is the best way to communicate meaning and our free "Work from Home" image repository will save you spending needless hours searching for the perfect picture to accompany your communications.
The photo above is from Igloo's Work From Home Image Repository: Work Spaces - Slider - Spaces-Slider6
Igloo's free "Work from Home" image repository (140 images in total!) is divided into 4 key themes that are top of mind today:
- Distance Working
- Health Awareness
- Work Spaces
- Working Together
The photo above is from Igloo's Work From Home Image Repository: Working Together - CTA - Together - CTA3
Each theme has pre-sized images for:
- CTA Widgets
- Slideshow Widgets
- Space Banners or Banners
The photo above is from Igloo's Work From Home Image Repository: Health Awareness - Space Page Banners - Health-Banner8
Here are some best practices for successfully using these images within your digital workplace:
- Choose images that reflect your internal culture. For example, on video calls, are your employees wearing suits or are they wearing casual clothes on the couch? Select photographs that your internal users can relate to.
- Consider the image and what it is ‘saying’ compared to the topic of your post. Should you pair a picture of people exercising with a post on expenses? Try to pick an image that best ‘tells the story’ of your post.
- Use images that pair well with the photography that your organization already uses. Consider lighting and content, do your organization's images look light and airy or dark and moody? Do they typically contain a smiling family or a bold landscape? Is there a certain color scheme that appears in all images?
- When applying a Banner, please refer to the ‘/styles’ page within your digital workplace for detailed how-to instructions. Consider that, in most cases, the Banner is applied to every sub-page, meaning if you change this Banner it will be applied over your entire digital workplace. Be sure to select a Banner graphic that is appropriate for every Space and Page within your digital workplace.
- When applying a Banner, consider the color and detail of the image you select when paired with your current page title/breadcrumb color. Ask yourself, will the text be legible and accessible on top of this image?
The photo above is from Igloo's Work From Home Image Repository: - Distance Working - Distance-Slider9
The link to the repository is below, please note that you must be logged in to Customer Care to both view and download this resource.
Note: You must be logged in to Customer Care to view and download this resource.