Too long; didn't read? TL;DR is the Igloo Community Roundup. Each month we highlight key moments from the Igloo community to enhance your digital workplace strategy.
Solutions Consultant Brigid Towler gives a shout-out to a colleague for their updates to the Knowledge Base.
It's time-bound and evergreen content in action!
Join Ryan MacDonald and Mark Amszej, Senior Product Managers, for a lively discussion on Analytics trends. We'll follow the Analytics discussion with a look at Igloo's updated 2022 roadmap.
Register: Igloo Customer Event - Talk n' Tours with Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo - March 30, 2pm EST
Nichole James from RRCWB and Brad Rooke presents a look inside RRCWB's Igloo. Join us for a look at how RRCWB use their digital workplace to support their operations and employees.
Organizations worldwide host award ceremonies to recognize the accomplishments of businesses like yours. The Events Center of Customer Care includes award submission deadlines. Here are a few upcoming dates to consider:
- March 4 - Submission Deadline - Gartner Communications Awards
- March 9 - Submission Deadline - Stevies - American Business Awards - Submission Deadline
- March 16 - Submission Deadline - Inspiring Workplaces - World Wide
- March 17 - Awards Announced - Intra.NET Reloaded USA
- March 25 - Submission Deadline - Step Two - Intranet and Digital Workplace Awards
- April 4 - Submission Deadline DWG - Digital Workplace of the Year Awards
- April 4 - Finalists Announced - Gartner Communications Awards
- May 6 - Submission Deadline - PR Daily - Non Profit Communications Award
Check out the Product Zone to submit and vote on your Igloo ideas. The Product Team uses these insights to inform the roadmap for development — here are recent ones to check out:
- Design multi-day view to give a better representation of multi-day appointments
- Email to comment on blog posts
- Mobile responsive view - user task bar
- Online Status - True Reflection of member availability
- Ability to hide Security groups from the groups in "Find People"
- Add phone number to New People Search
- Launch People search Teams in new tab
- Add the URL and/or Space/Page to the Content Search results
- Add like button to image tile views
- Bulk follow individual content types (eg. Wiki Articles, Files, etc)
- Add the ability to delete channel content for EDIT level users
- Member Profile Access
- Export Recommended Search keywords and phrases
- Replace Created by and Date with Updated By and Date in Content Search results
- Allow for customization of terms in the new advanced search dropdowns
- Ability to Send One Blog Post Notification with Multiple Blog Posts
- Embedding files into articles
- Ability to turn off All Members group from broadcasting and MUST READ reminders except for authorized users
In the Igloo Community
The pandemic taught organizations across the globe the importance of digital workplace technologies and how these tools can be used to empower employees and keep them engaged. To help organizations create true digital destinations for their employees, we have identified four key trends that will be driving digital workplaces in 2022.
The February product release included a redesign of the Advanced Search page, plus contact cards on a new people tab. Check the post for all the details. There's new content in the Knowledge Base on Toggling the availability of the People tab.
For nearly 30 years, Community Health Plan of Washington (CHPW) has been providing quality health care to Washington families and supporting their choices for health care. Join Terri Johnson, Social, Digital and PR Manager at CHPW, and Brad Rooke as we take a tour of CHPW's Digital Workplace, Inside.
Introducing Igloo + Workgrid, a purposeful new partnership bringing you the intelligent technology of the Workgrid Digital Assistant right into your Igloo digital workplace. Watch the webinar Meet Workgrid: Igloo's New Digital Assistant to learn more about how Workgrid connects valuable information across your enterprise technologies by bringing curated notifications, nudges, and chatbot functionality directly to your Igloo digital workplace.