Favoriting a Channel in the app
Favorite a Channel to add it to your Favorite Channels tab. You can then quickly navigate to the Channel from your list of Favorite Channels without needing to search for it or accessing it by way of its content.
Considerations and caveats
Who can do this
- Any member of a digital workplace
Favoriting a Channel does not subscribe you to it. If you want to receive notifications from a Channel, you must follow it.
How to favorite a Channel
To favorite a Channel, your must navigate to it and then tapFavorite (located in the upper right corner of the app). TapFavorite again to unfavorite a Channel.
Two ways in which you can navigate to a Channel are described below.
Navigating to a Channel using search
While viewing any tab other than Web View:
- TapSearch (upper right corner of the app).
- Enter the name of the Channel that you want to follow.
- TapSearch , or tap any of the recent search suggestions, to perform a search.
- If the search defaults to the People, tap Content to view those results.
- Tap a search result to go to it.
Navigating to a Channel by way of its content
While viewing content that is on the Channel you want to favorite, tap the Channel name that appears at the top of the app to navigate to the Channel.