Removing a Role from a group
Considerations and caveats
Who can do this
- Workplace Administrators
- Enterprise Administrators
How to remove a Role from a group
- Click the Control Panel Cog () on the Userbar.
- Under Membership, select Manage Groups.
- Click Manage Roles.
- Find the Role that you want to remove from a group. You can navigate the different Role categories by clicking their tabs at the top of the Manage Roles page.
- Mouseover the group that you want to remove the role from and then click X.
- Click Save
Viewed 609 times