Recent Activity Widget
What is it?
Use the Recent Activity Widget to show active content types from connected Channels on to a Page or Space. Users can then click the displayed content to navigate to them. Newly created content types, including new versions, will be shown in the Recent Activity Widget.
Users will not see content in the Recent Activity Widget that they do not have at least Read access to.
Features and functionality
The Recent Activity Widget can connect to:
Use the Options tab to configure the following features:
- Title: Enter text that will appear above the Widget contents.
- Description: Enter text that explains to Users what the Widgets purpose.
- Source(s): Select what Channels the Widget will display content types from.
- Group filter: Show only content types created by members of the selected group.
- Only show followed content: Show only activity on a User’s subscribed Channels. Activity on subscribed Content Types will not be shown.
- Number of results: Enter the maximum number of items to show. A maximum of 99 items can be shown.
- Show Follow Icon: Displays a follow bell button in the Widget that allows users to subscribe to all Channels displayed in the Widget that they have at least Read level Access to.
Use the Layout tab to configure the following features:
- Choose a layout: Select Default or Compact. The Compact option is best when placing the Widget in a smaller column.
- Display the source (Space): Select to show the Space location of the content type. Clicking the Space name will navigate to the Space.
- Channel: Select to show the Channel location of the content type. Clicking the Channel name will navigate to the Channel.
Use the Appearance tab to apply custom CSS classes to the Widget.