- Join Now
Inserting a document into the WYSIWYG Editor
Considerations and caveats
Your members must have access to the source document to see it. For a document in a Folder Channel of your digital workplace, the document's Access Rules determine who can view it.
How to insert a document into the WYSIWYG Editor
From a Folder Channel
- Open a separate browser tab and go to the file.
- On the preview toolbar, click More Controls() and then select Copy embed code.
- Click Copy to copy the embed code.
- Back in the WYSIWYG Editor, click More Misc(), then Code View().
- Locate where you want to place the audio player, and then paste the embed code you copied in step 3.
- (Optional) Change the height or width of the document by modifying the width:"100%" and height:"500" attributes of the embed code.
- Click Code View () again to return to the regular view.
Viewed 83 times