- Join Now
Changing a member's email address
Update or change a member's email address from the Manage Members page of your digital workplace.
Considerations and caveats
Who can do this
- Workplace Administrators
- Enterprise Administrators
The new email that you enter must be valid. This means that:
- The new email takes a form similar to user .com.
- The new email cannot match the current email.
- The new email cannot match the email of another member of your digital workplace (this includes former members who have had their membership revoked).
How to change a member's email address
- Click the Control Panel cog () on the Userbar.
- Under Membership, select Manage Members.
- Enter the member's name in the search box and then press enter or click Go.
- Click the action button next to the member's name.
- Select Change Email Address from the actions menu.
- Enter a new email address for the member in the provided field.
- Click Save Changes to apply this change.
- (Optional) Refresh the page to cause the member list to reflect this change.
Viewed 181 times