Workplace Analytics Overview
The Workplace Analytics dashboard displays summary analytics on member participation and content activity. You can find this dashboard in the Control Panel below Optimization. These reports can also be found in a digital workplace's Data Feeds.
How to access Workplace Analytics
Only the following Users can access Data Feeds:
- Site Administrators
- Enterprise Administrators
- Users with the Access Analytics Role
To access Workplace Analytics:
- Click the Control Panel button to open the Control Panel.
- Select Workplace Analytics from the Control Panel.
You can aggregate report data over the following periods:
- Last 4 weeks
- Last 12 weeks
- Last 6 months
- Last 12 months
These periods will only include up to the most recently completed week/month. As a result, new digital workplaces will not have data until a week/month has passed.
The selected reporting period will stay the same when switching between reports.
You can view a report by selecting its tab. Many reports have charts that can be interacted with. Click the names of legend items to display different information. Data points in these charts represent data for completed weeks/months, with the shown date corresponding to the start of that reporting period.
The following reports are available in Workplace Analytics:
- Summary: Highlights data from the other reports. Each indicator gives a link to the report it came from.
- Members: Highlights data on digital workplace membership and member activity.
- Activity: Highlights data on digital workplace Content by Channel type, and how members are interacting with Content. This latter graph will have Views toggled off by default.
- Top Content: Highlights data on top Content, Channels, and Solutions. Click an item to navigate to it. The Content table will not have Image, JS, or CSS files.
- Leaderboard: Highlights data on top Members in the digital workplace.
Note: View counts on files include the number of downloads.
You cannot export reports from Workplace Analytics. However, Data Feeds has these reports as tables.
Filter these tables by their monthly or weekly offsets to display data for that period.