Connecting to Data Feeds with DOMO
DOMO is a cloud-based data visualization and dashboard creation tool. Data Feeds can be connected to using DOMO's JSON Advanced connector.
For more information about DOMO, visit the DOMO Help Center.
Considerations and caveats
Who can do this
- Workplace administrators
- Enterprise administrators
- Members of groups with the Access Analytics Role
When connecting to your digital workplace's data feeds, you must authenticate using your Igloo Authentication credentials. If you do not know what your Igloo Authentication password is, see Resetting a forgotten Igloo password.
Importing data feeds with the JSON Advanced connector
1. Locate and select the JSON Advanced connector from DOMO's list of Data Connectors
Use the search functionality to locate JSON. Select the JSON Advanced connector from the search results, and then select "JSON Advanced".
2. Enter credentials
Enter the Igloo Authentication credentials of the Igloo member account that will be used to access Data Feeds.
3. Enter connection details
- Connection method: HTTP Request
- URL: The URL of the Data Feed table to connect to
- Line Reader: No
- Backslash Escape: No
- Additional Options: No
4. Select updating frequency
DOMO will connect to Data Feeds at the set frequency.