TL;DR: Virtual Onboarding in your Digital Workplace, Meet Workgrid, MS Teams Widget and More
Customer Success Representative Rebecca Nielsen reminds your to check out her webinar: Virtual Onboarding in Your Digital Workplace. Dive into Rebecca's experience with talent management and onboarding.
Introducing Igloo + Workgrid, a purposeful new partnership bringing you the intelligent technology of the Workgrid Digital Assistant right into your Igloo digital workplace. Join our webinar Meet Workgrid: Igloo's New Digital Assistant on Wednesday, February 9 at 11 am ET to learn more about how Workgrid connects valuable information from across your enterprise technologies by bringing curated notifications, nudges, and chatbot functionality directly to your Igloo digital workplace.
Join us for a February Talk n' Tour with Community Health Plan of Washington. Brad Rooke hosts CHPW’s Terrie Johnson for a look at how they use their digital workplace to support operations and employees.
Join Igloo's Rebecca Nielsen and Brad Rooke as they look at how Igloo uses our own Digital Workplace — ITI — as a critical component of our virtual onboarding process. This webinar generated great questions on the build of the Onboarding center. Find out more about that in Community Discussions.
This month saw the celebration of Community Manager Appreciation Day, and it's the perfect occasion to applaud the inspiring and tireless efforts of the people who kept our workplace communities alive and well in 2021. Check out the message from Igloo's CEO, Mike Gaburo, in the linked post and join in on the shoutouts in Community Discussions.
Organizations worldwide host award ceremonies to recognize the accomplishments of businesses like yours. The Events Center of Customer Care includes award submission deadlines. Here are a few upcoming dates to consider:
- February 9 - Submission Deadline - American Business Awards: Gold Stevie Award
- March 24 - Submission Deadline - Inspiring Workplace Awards - North America
- March 24 - Submission Deadline - Inspiring Workplace Awards - EMEA
- April 1 - Submission Start - HR Excellence Awards
- April 17 - Submission Deadline - Gartner Communications Awards
- May 15 - Submission Deadline - Intra.NET Reloaded USA Award
- May 18 - Submission Start - Nielsen Norman Awards - Intranet Design Annual Award: Best Intranets
Check out the Product Zone to submit and vote on your Igloo ideas. The Product Team uses these insights to inform the roadmap for development — here are recent ones to check out:
- Unique Activity View
- Built-in help system / documentation
- Ability to globally disable Read Tracking
- The ability to permanently delete from the trash can
- Ability to amend subscription frequency on Microblogs
- Put JOIN at the top of the members widget when Open Membership is enabled
- Localize Community bookmarks
- Ability to add multilingual/localized URLs to link widget
- Leaderboard Widget - to promote points and gamification
- Allow Space Admins to enable Auto-Join for a group in the Members Widget
In the Igloo Community
Igloo has launched the MS Teams widget for all customers. Now your users will be able to message in Microsoft Teams while working in your digital workplace powered by Igloo. This post from Igloo's Product Manager Mark Amszej gives an overview of its functionality and how to start using the MS Teams integration in your digital workplace.
In addition to the MS Teams widget, we've launched the Anniversary widget, added a new setting to disable body content in email notifications, made accessibility updates, fixed bugs, and more.
Join Igloo's CEO, Mike Gaburo, in conversation with Brad Rooke as they look at the year that was 2021. Their chat covers trends, awesome innovations, and key learnings from an unprecedented year in the world of work. Timestamps in the post make it easy to navigate to key learnings.