Adam Cichorzewski shares his highlights from the Igloo community.
Our April edition of the Product Chat series takes us through some of Igloo's recently released features. Our Product Team guides attendees through demonstrations of email notifications featuring the Anniversaries widget and the MS Teams widget.
Yours truly, Sr. Solutions Consultant Brigid Towler takes us through the Control Panel and Site Manager for a grab-bag of tips and tricks across often overlooked areas. Watch the recording for at least 3 "I didn't know I could…" or "I'd never thought about it like that" moments to help you better manage your Digital Workplace.
Organizations worldwide host award ceremonies to recognize the accomplishments of businesses like yours. The Events Center of Customer Care includes award submission deadlines. Here are a few upcoming dates to consider:
- May 6 - Submission Deadline - PR Daily - Non-Profit Communications Award
- June 6 - Awards Announced - Gartner Communications Awards
- June 7 - Awards Announced - DWG - Digital Workplace of the Year Awards
- June 13 - Awards Announced - Stevies - American Business Awards
- June 22 - Awards Announced - Inspiring Workplaces - World Wide
- July 15 - Early Submission Deadline - Digiday - Worklife Awards
- August 12 - Submission Deadline - Digiday - Worklife Awards
- August 19 - Submission Deadline - Employee Communications Awards
Check out the Product Zone to submit and vote on your Igloo ideas. The Product Team uses these insights to inform the roadmap for development — here are recent ones to check out:
- Featured Images for Posts
- Add Start date to profile field
- Generate IDs on HTML parent Elements for CSS manipulation
- Custom select dates/timeframe for weekly and monthly digests
- Add "show hidden Spaces" option to Site Map widget
- Provide the option to remove the "reserve" and "steal document" functionality
- Remove version # from download link on documents
- Include Calendar Events in Subscription Widget
- Add the ability to sort tasks by date completed
- Can we disable the ability to download PDFs but allow them to still be viewed?
- Notification Digest to Admins
In the Igloo Community
The training team has been hard at work refining our customer training resources. Check out a summary of some of the recent updates, including Measuring Success, Solutions Management, Managing Access & Permissions, and more.
The April 2022 product release includes updated messaging for Bulk Uploads, a Language Refresh, and updates to the File Manager.
Meet Karen Campbell-Jones in this post on LinkedIn to learn about her role in leading Igloo's growth strategy and what she likes best about her experience at the company.
A recent poll from Advanced Workplace Associates showed only 3% of white-collar workers want to return to the office five days a week. As a result, organizations must shift their mindset from viewing hybrid work environments as temporary and revisit the collaboration and communication tools heroically (and hastily) deployed during the pandemic. Mike Baggley, VP of Customer Experience, writes on 3 ways digital workplaces reduce digital friction.