Here's what you need to know about the April 2022 Product Release
What's included in the April 2022 Product Release?
Your digital workplace experience improved — richer search results, added guidance with error messaging, refined language translation, freezing-fix on File Manager and new Mobile release
UI Updates – Search, Bulk Upload, Language Refresh
Advanced Search — know which results suits your needs best
Based on feedback, we've added URL details to the results on the search results page. This update will help users decide if they have the right search result before making a selection.
Bulk Upload — resolve issues quickly and effectively
The bulk upload error message for a duplicate member was not specific and didn't guide administrators through how to resolve the error. We've updated the error message to include users' details so the administrator knows the source of the issue.
Language Refresh — navigate the digital workplace with more ease
To improve the quality of our language offering, a third-party translation service was engaged for a complete review of the supported languages. The updated translations will improve communication in the digital workplace, encourage use, and enhance interaction.
Update to File Manager
Freeze fix — enjoy a smoother experience
New Mobile Release
Minor UI updates and performance enhancements for a better mobile experience
A new minor version release of the Igloo Mobile application (Version 4.0.1) is available in the Apple and Google stores in March. Updates include:
- Improved local photo picker
- Minor user interface and design fixes
- Minor bug fixes
- Performance enhancements
Issues addressed in this month's Product Release:
- Events coming from Gmail to an Igloo calendar not functioning as expected (IGLOO-12700)
- Google Calendar Events not getting added to a Calendar channel if there is content in the description (IGLOO-14912)
- Incorrect language term used for Haitian Creole (IGLOO-19428)
- Images In blog articles widget not appearing on iPhone 13 (IGLOO-19582)
- Resizing a video embedded from a folder channel results in an inappropriate shrinking of the video (IGLOO-19601)
- An intermittent issue where file uploads were not occurring properly (IGLOO-19691)
Known Critical Issues
Known critical issues impacting multiple digital workplaces that are currently being addressed:
- Cannot revoke users using a Bulk Revoke in some digital workplaces (IGLOO-15738)
- Odd text rendering occurs periodically in document preview (IGLOO-18264)
- Thumbnails in Folder channels, Folder Content widgets, and the new search interface displaying oddly (IGLOO-18908)
- Document previews in search results and folder views sometimes omit characters (IGLOO-19077)
- Automatic redirects are not working with download links (IGLOO-19090)
- Profile changes are not consistently triggering a search re-index (IGLOO-19121)
- Adding or updating a user with an email occupied by another user's preferred email causes an "unknown" error (IGLOO-19243)
- Support code when anonymous users view content with comments (IGLOO-19265)
- Comments on a Wiki channel result in a support code if the channel is nested under a page (IGLOO-19280)
- Not specifying a template during space creation, copies permissions from the 'Default Space' (IGLOO-19283)
- Trailing spaces in search prevent Recommended Search Results from populating (IGLOO-19293)
- Anonymous access rules are not being applied as expected on calendar events (IGLOO-19498)
- Correctly configured Calendar Events widget throws an error when using Month view (IGLOO-19502)
- User indexing issues (IGLOO-19549)
- Incorrect dates in advanced search (IGLOO-19565)
- Internal links in document previews not working as expected (IGLOO-19592)
- Document preview not available for some files (IGLOO-19645)
- Widget carousel missing on some devices with touch screens (IGLOO-19648)
- Navigation dots in the Photos in Folder Widget can overlap photos when there are many photos (IGLOO-19663)
- Mobile app: Some taskbar features do not behave as expected in responsive view on iPhone 6 and 7 (IGLOO-19664)
- Images in Mobile App on Blog Articles Widget appearing as too large (IGLOO-19766)
When will this release be available in my digital workplace?
This update is targeted to be released during the evening (EST) of April 13th, 2022.
We'll publish a post on the Product News channel once the Product Release is live in your digital workplace.
Follow the Target Release Calendar to find out when future releases are scheduled.