The training team has been hard at work refining our customer training resources. Here’s a summary of some of the recent updates we’ve made.
Virtual Instructor-Led Training
As part of a focus on streamlining our training journey, reducing time-to-value, and minimizing resource commitments, we have consolidated several multi-course topics into single 90-minute hands-on, virtual instructor-led training sessions.
- Measuring Success – Redesigned to include concepts from the Measuring Success webinar, Intro to Workplace Analytics & Intro to Data Feeds courses. (new)
- Solutions Management – Redesigned with a focus on solution configuration. Replaces Solutions Management 101 & 102.
- Managing Access & Permissions – Redesigned and consolidated 101 & 102 instances into a single session.
The brand new Measuring Success course runs for the first time on Thursday, April 28th from 1:00-2:30 pm ET. Enroll today.
We have also been focused on updating and adding to our award-winning portfolio of training videos.
The following videos are new or have recently been updated:
- Adding Content
- Adding Content by Email (new)
- Adding and Managing Files in Folder Channels
- Creating Blog Articles
- Creating Calendar Events
- Creating Wiki Articles
- Configuring the CTA Widget (new)
- Configuring the Links Widget
- Configuring the Navigation Widget (new)
- File Manager Overview
- Igloo Customer Training Program
- Participating in Forum Channels
- Space Administration Panel
- The Igloo Userbar Explained
- Welcome to Prep Kit