New to the Customer Success team, meet Jocelyn De Los Santos! Jocelyn shares her one-big-thing not to miss from the Igloo Community this month and what's helping her get up to speed on all things Igloo.
Each year, we recognize our customer's efforts to create a more connected, productive, and engaged workplace—leveraging Igloo Software to make it all happen. Acknowledge your achievements by applying for a Digital Transformation Award when they open in September! We encourage you to reflect on your digital workplace accomplishments and apply for the category that best fits them.
Don't forget about the library of on-demand resources from Igloo University. Short videos organized by a variety of categories cover high-level topics like building a digital workplace team and specific how-tos like configuring widgets. It's hard to know what you don't know—browse the library to see if there's a topic that might spark something new.
Community Roundtable released its 13th annual report, Community: The New Normal. Exploring trends in community management, use this report to help inform your engagement initiatives and generate executive buy-in for the role and importance of digital workplace management.
Organizations worldwide host award ceremonies to recognize the accomplishments of businesses like yours. The Events Center of Customer Care includes award submission deadlines. Here are a few upcoming dates to consider:
- July 15 - Early Submission Deadline - Digiday - Worklife Awards
- August 12 - Submission Deadline - Digiday - Worklife Awards
- August 19 - Submission Deadline - Employee Communications Awards
- September 01 - Submissions Open - Digital Transformation Awards
- September 16 - Last Change Submission Deadline - Digiday - Worklife Awards
- October 07 - Submission Deadline - Ragan & PR Daily's Communicator of the Year Awards
- October 18 - Shortlist Announced - Digiday - Worklife Awards
Check out the Product Zone to submit and vote on your Igloo ideas. The Product Team uses these insights to inform the roadmap for development—here are recent ones to check out:
- Language support for Arabic and Vietnamese
- Time Zone Notation on Publishing
- Ability to unpublish and re-publish articles
- Editing wikis straight from the widget
- Streamline notifications to make sure users only get notified once
- Remove version # from download link on documents
- Featured Images for Posts
- More intuitive searchability using keywords
- Wiki widget tiled view
- Add Translation Options for Poll Questions and Answers
- Custom Bookmarks Based on Profile Fields
In the Igloo Community
Everyone has a different vision for their perfect intranet. Maybe you're looking for a way to encourage a more vibrant and consistent corporate culture for a hybrid workforce, or maybe you want to keep your frontline workers aligned with the same priorities as the teams in the office. Whatever the goal, success always hinges on the same thing: your intranet implementation. Rebecca O'Reilly, Senior Director of Solution Delivery, writes on the most common stumbling blocks made during digital workplace implementations and how you can avoid them.
Igloo's own Mark Amszej, Manager, Product Management, takes us through the updated 2022 roadmap. Along the way, we look at recent improvements, revisit the foundations of the Digital Workplace and look ahead to some exciting features, including additional language support, bulk content management, and more.
Join host Brad Rooke and Igloo's Sr. Product Manager, Jay Smith, as Jay takes us through recent search updates and specific key features. This webinar recording reviews search result redesign, configurable contact cards autocomplete, and more!
The June 2022 product release included a rename of the Celebration widget and resolutions to critical issues. Find the complete list in the post.