Here's what you need to know about the June 2022 product release
What's included in the June 2022 product release?
- Renaming the Celebrations widget to the Birthday widget
- Resolved issues
- Known critical issues
Renaming the Celebrations widget to the Birthday widget
The current naming of the Celebrations widget does not accurately reflect the use case and may be confused with the Anniversary widget. As a result, the Celebrations widget has been renamed the Birthday widget to avoid any misunderstanding. All Celebration text has been replaced with Birthday text in the Widget Carousel, Settings, and Widget Styles.
Issues that have been addressed:
- Workgrid: Toolbar placement can overlap DWP content (IGLOO-19962)
- Date pickers for start/end time for event revert values (IGLOO-19968)
Known critical issues
Known critical issues impacting multiple digital workplaces that are currently being addressed:
- Cannot revoke users using a Bulk Revoke in some digital workplaces (IGLOO-15738)
- Logout Final Redirect URL does not work (IGLOO-16532)
- Links Widget disappearance keeps occurring (IGLOO-17844)
- Odd text rendering occurs periodically in document preview (IGLOO-18264)
- Document previews in search results and folder views sometimes omit characters (IGLOO-19077)
- Automatic redirects are not working with download links (IGLOO-19090)
- Profile changes are not consistently triggering a search re-index (IGLOO-19121)
- Adding or updating a user with an email occupied by another user's preferred email causes an "unknown" error (IGLOO-19243)
- Support code encountered when anonymous users view content with comments (IGLOO-19265)
- Issue with channel search when trying to move content (IGLOO-19266)
- Not specifying a template during space creation, copies permissions from the 'Default Space' (IGLOO-19283)
- Trailing spaces in search prevent Recommended Search Results from populating (IGLOO-19293)
- Duplicate CustomID in Bulk Upload needs better error messaging (IGLOO-19405)
- Anonymous access rules are not being applied as expected on calendar events (IGLOO-19498)
- Correctly configured Calendar Events widget throws an error when using Month view (IGLOO-19502)
- User indexing issues (IGLOO-19549)
- Internal links in document previews not working as expected (IGLOO-19592)
- Files not previewing (IGLOO-19645)
- Navigation dots in the Photos in Folder Widget can overlap photos when there are many photos (IGLOO-19663)
- Mobile app: Some taskbar features do not behave as expected in responsive view on iPhone 6 and 7 (IGLOO-19664)
- Search does not produce expected results (IGLOO-19755)
- Images in Mobile App on Blog Articles Widget appearing as too large (IGLOO-19766)
- Digest notifications fail to process with access-related platform error (IGLOO-19920)
- Event date updates do not work from Google Calendar (IGLOO-19928)
- Revoked users can still message members of their former digital workplace (IGLOO-19966)
- Enabling or disabling comments via the options button is not audited (IGLOO-19986)
- Conflicting commenting setting displayed for files when using a specific workflow (IGLOO-19987)
- Subscriptions: Users still appear as followers on items they no longer can access and can't unfollow (IGLOO-20014)
- Editing bimonthly calendar series can result in calendar shifting events to incorrect dates (IGLOO-20023)
- File manager drag and drop does not work when run as administrator (IGLOO-20059)
- Emoticons description is not translated (IGLOO-20079)
- Don't notify followers button always appears unchecked (IGLOO-20088)
When will this release be available in my digital workplace?
This update is targeted to be released during the evening (EST) of June 8th, 2022.
We'll publish a post on the Product News channel once the release is live in your digital workplace.
Follow the Target Release Calendar to find out when future releases are scheduled.