Andrea Gumz-Dietrich kicks off this year's Digital Transformation Awards and talks about a new addition to the Campaign Library.
Each year, we recognize our customer's efforts to create a more connected, productive, and engaged workplace — leveraging Igloo Software to make it all happen. Acknowledge your achievements by applying for a Digital Transformation Award when they open in September! We encourage you to reflect on your digital workplace accomplishments and apply for the category that best fits them.
Check out the Campaign Library for the addition of a new idea, The Hot Seat; 5-minute video interviews featuring your employees answering 20 questions on various topics. This is a fun and lightweight engagement program that helps employees get to know each other more personally. Drive members to your Digital Workplace, break down department silos, and encourage participation through likes and comments.
Join us on Thursday, June 9, 2022, from 1:00-2:30 PM EST for a virtual user group featuring Igloo Digital Workplace customers Teach for America and Cambridge Associates. This event will be live and unrecorded, catch it while you can. We hope to see you there!
Engagement is an ongoing discussion and an ongoing challenge in any Digital Workplace. Join Aneka Muniz, Intranet Administrator, Community Bible Church, Brad Rooke, and Andrea Gumz-Dietrich to look at some very successful campaigns and techniques to create some buzz in our Digital Workplaces.
Organizations worldwide host award ceremonies to recognize the accomplishments of businesses like yours. The Events Center of Customer Care includes award submission deadlines. Here are a few upcoming dates to consider:
- June 6 - Awards Announced - Gartner Communications Awards
- June 7 - Awards Announced - DWG - Digital Workplace of the Year Awards
- June 13 - Awards Announced - Stevies - American Business Awards
- June 22 - Awards Announced - Inspiring Workplaces - World Wide
- July 15 - Early Submission Deadline - Digiday - Worklife Awards
- August 12 - Submission Deadline - Digiday - Worklife Awards
- August 19 - Submission Deadline - Employee Communications Awards
Check out the Product Zone to submit and vote on your Igloo ideas. The Product Team uses these insights to inform the roadmap for development — here are recent ones to check out:
- Ability to move groups in Links Widget
- Mark all as read in Messages dropdown in Userbar
- Additional Language Support
- Ability to unpublish and re-publish articles
- Integrations with Blogs, Wikis with Slack
- Add a hidden field for admin notes on pages, spaces, channels, and content.
In the Igloo Community
Join Jay Smith, Sr. Product Manager, for a look at search and findability improvements.
Based on feedback, we've added URL details to the results on the search results page. This update will help users decide if they have the correct search result before making a selection. Find that update and a list of resolved issues in the post.
With hybrid work here to stay, organizations recognize the Digital Community Manager's vital role. Brad Rooke, Sr. Solutions Consultant, writes on the changes the role has experienced in recent years and how to help drive employee engagement.
Where and how people work has changed for good. As a result, CEOs must adapt to create meaningful connections with their employees, whether remote or in the office. While many CEOs can no longer stop by an employee's desk or grab a coffee with team members, company leaders can still efficiently meet their employees and foster lasting relationships virtually. Mike Gaburo shares examples of how he uses our digital workplace, Inside the Igloo.