- Join Now
Commenting on content with Mobile App
Commenting on content
When viewing content in the Digital Workplace app you can add a comment to it to start a conversation or provide additional information. The comments section can be found at the bottom of blog articles, calendar events, documents, microblog posts, and wiki articles. If commenting has been disabled on content, the"Add a comment" box will not be displayed.
How to comment on content
- Navigate to the bottom of the content you want to comment on. This is done by dragging up on the screen of your mobile device.
- Tap the "Add a comment" text box to begin typing a comment. In addition to typing, you can also add an image by taking a picture with your device's camera, or by selecting a photo from your device's photo library. Both of these options require you to have granted the app permission to these parts of your device.
- Tap the camera icon below the "Add a comment" text box to open up your device's camera. Once you have taken a picture you will have the option to accept it or take a new picture. Once you have accepted a picture, it will be added into the comment box.
- Tap the photo icon below the "Add a comment" text box to open up your device's photo library. Select an image to insert into your comment by tapping it.
- When you are ready to post your comment, tap the arrow located to the right of the "Add a comment" text box.
Viewed 245 times