Salesforce Leaderboard Integration
What is it?
The Salesforce Leaderboard Integrations widget provides a portal into your Salesforce environment, allowing you to view and add to your top sales earners, recent trends in their activity and both total and average Closed Won sales. It can also display the top three accounts for each user.
Features and functionality
The Salesforce integration widgets provide many of the features available in the Salesforce web interface:
View top sellers
The widget displays the top sellers in your Salesforce instance. It displays their profile photo, any change they have had in position on the leaderboard in the past 30 days, their name and email, their total sales, and their monthly average. People are ordered by their total sales and you can adjust how many are displayed when configuring the widget.
View top accounts
Hovering over a profile displays the option to show details on each member’s top three accounts. It also provides a link to see the accounts directly in Salesforce.
Salesforce setup fields
- Salesforce Instance URL - Set the URL of your Salesforce instance.
- Salesforce Instance Type - Select the Salesforce instance type.
- Number to Show - Set how many sales persons are displayed.
- Show Earnings - Toggle whether total and average earnings are displayed.
- Show Avatars - Toggle whether sales persons Salesforce avatars are displayed.
- Maximum Widget Height - Set the height of this widget in pixels.
- Opportunity Type Filter - Set what opportunity type to display.
- Opportunity Type Field Name - Salesforce API name of specific opportunity type.
- Opportunity Types To Include - Comma-separated list of opportunity types to include.
- Only English language use is supported in the Salesforce Leaderboard integration.
- Salesforce imposes API limits “per user per hour” which may result in some users unable to access this widget at certain times.
How to add a Salesforce Leaderboard widget
Step 0: Enable CORS
Salesforce integration widgets require CORS to be enabled in your Salesforce instance. Follow the instructions here to enable CORS.
Step 1: Add a widget
Add an Integrations widget to your page. Follow the steps outlined in the Widgets article for adding widgets, and select the Integrations widget.
Step 2: Select Salesforce Leaderboard
Edit the widget and select the Salesforce Leaderboard option from the list.
Step 3: Enter your Salesforce instance URL
Enter the full URL for your Salesforce instance. Ex. https://na34.salesforce.com
Step 4: Select your instance type
Use the dropdown to select whether you are connecting to a production or sandbox instance of Salesforce.
Step 5: Configure advanced options (optional)
Selecting Advanced Options will expand a list of additional features. You can enable or disable them as appropriate.