- Join Now
Salesforce Lead Conversion Integration
What is it?
The Salesforce Lead Conversion Integrations widget provides a portal into your Salesforce environment which shows a displaying the number of leads that have been converted into opportunities.
Features and functionality
The Salesforce integration widgets provide many of the features available in the Salesforce web interface:
View a tally of leads
You can view the total number of leads from your selected sources.
View by Line or Bar Graph
You can select whether to view the information in a line graph or bar graph format.
Select Lead Sources
A dropdown is available to toggle which lead sources to include in the graph
View cumulative or non-cumulative views
You can switch between viewing the graphs in cumulative and non-cumulative views.
If your Salesforce account has administrator privileges, you can set target values by quarter for each of the opportunity stages.
- Only English language use is supported in the Salesforce Lead Conversion integration.
- Salesforce imposes API limits “per user per hour” which may result in some users unable to access this widget at certain times.
How to add a Salesforce Lead Conversion widget
Step 0: Enable CORS
Salesforce integration widgets require CORS to be enabled in your Salesforce instance. Follow the instructions here to enable CORS.
Step 1: Add a widget
Add an Integrations widget to your page. Follow the steps outlined in the Widgets article for adding widgets, and select the Integrations widget.
Step 2: Select Salesforce Lead Conversion
Edit the widget and select the Salesforce Lead Conversion option from the list.
Step 3: Enter your Salesforce instance URL
Enter the full URL for your Salesforce instance. Ex. https://na34.salesforce.com
Step 4: Select your instance type
Use the dropdown to select whether you are connecting to a production or sandbox instance of Salesforce.
Step 5: Configure advanced options (optional)
Selecting Advanced Options will expand a list of additional features. You can enable or disable them as appropriate.
- Default Chart Type - You can choose whether the chart should appear as a line or bar on load. The default is Line.
- Default Lead Sources To Show - You can enter a comma-separated list of opportunity stages to show when the widget loads. You can toggle which are displayed in the stage selection dropdown on the widget after it loads, as well.
- Show Cumulative Data By Default - You can choose whether the graph will display cumulative data when it loads. This can be switched on the display.
- Show Cumulative Toggle - You can remove the option to toggle between cumulative and non-cumulative view on the graph
- Time Increment - You can select whether the chart divides information by Month or Quarter.
- First and Second Custom Filter To Show - You can provide up to two custom filters to show by providing the API name of the custom field you wish to display.
Viewed 612 times