Managing enterprise administrators
Control which users have access to the Enterprise Administration Panel where they can manage your Networked Enterprise and the digital workplaces within it.
Considerations and caveats
Who can do this
An existing enterprise administrator.
How to make a user an enterprise administrator
- While signed into a digital workplace that is part of your Networked Enterprise, selectControl Panel.
- Under Resources, select EAP.
- Select Manage Enterprise Administrators from the side panel.
- From the View dropdown, select All Members and then search for the user.
- From the drop-down next to a user's name, select Administrator.
How to remove a user's enterprise administrator role
Follow the steps above (How to make a user an enterprise administrator), but instead of selecting Administrator from the drop-down, select Member.