Enabling a Spoke to search the Networked Enterprise Hub
Provide Spoke members with the ability to search for content in the Hub while remaining in their Spoke. When enabled, after a user completes a search in their Spoke, they can toggle whether the advanced search page displays results from the Spoke or the Hub.
Considerations and caveats
- Only Enterprise Administrators can enable this functionality.
- The digital workplace must be a Spoke in a Networked Enterprise.
How to enable a Spoke to search the Networked Enterprise Hub
- Go to the Hub digital workplace of your Networked Enterprise.
- Click the Control Panel cog.
- Under Resources, select EAP.
- Select the Workplaces tab.
- Enter the name of the Spoke in the search box.
- Click the name of the Spoke to select it.
- On the Overview tab, select the option Enable search hub.
- Click Save to apply your change.
To disable this functionality, follow the same steps outlined above, but deselect Enable search hub (step 7).