Changing the name and URL of a hub or spoke
Update the name and URL of a hub or spoke to correct an error or as part of a rebranding effort.
Considerations and caveats
A Networked Enterprise workplace URL should always consist of a domain and subdomain. For example, https://customercare.igloosoftware.com. In this example, igloosoftware.com is the domain, and customercare is the subdomain. Typically, all workplaces within a Networked Enterprise will have the same domain, while the subdomain will be unique to each workplace.
How to change the name and URL of a hub or spoke
- While signed into a digital workplace that is part of your Networked Enterprise, selectControl Panel.
- Under Resources, select EAP.
- Select Workplaces from the side panel.
- Search for and select the digital workplace that you want to edit.
- Select Overview.
- In the text box below Title, enter the new name of the digital workplace.
- In the text box below Domain, enter the new URL of the digital workplace. See the Workplace URL section above for more information about the structure of this URL.
- Select Save.