- Join Now
Bulk revoking members
Revoke one or more members from your digital workplace by entering their email addresses in the bulk revoke tool.
Considerations and caveats
Who can do this
- Workplace Administrators
- Enterprise Administrators
- Members of groups with the Perform Bulk User Uploads Role
What revoking does
Revoking a member does the following:
- Removes the member from your digital workplace (profile information of the account, their contributions, and activity in your digital workplace will persist)
- Removes the member from all groups
- Removes the member's subscriptions
How to bulk revoke members
- Click the Control Panel cog () on the Userbar.
- Under Membership, select Manage Members.
- Click Bulk Member Revoke.
- In the CSV Data text box, on a new line after email, enter or paste the email addresses of the members who you want to revoke. The first line in the text box should be email, and each email address should be on a new line.
- (Optional) In the Title text box, enter a descriptive name.
- Click Revoke Members.
- (Optional) Click the refresh button above the Pending Bulk Member Deletion table to update the status of your bulk revoke.
Viewed 76 times