Meet the new Director of Customer Success, Jonna Pedersen. Jonna gives a shout-out to the release of nine new languages in the most recent product update.
Organizations worldwide host award ceremonies to recognize the accomplishments of businesses like yours. The Events Center of Customer Care includes award submission deadlines. Here are a few upcoming dates to consider:
- August 12 - Submission Deadline - Digiday - Worklife Awards
- August 19 - Submission Deadline - Employee Communications Awards
- September 01 - Submissions Open - Digital Transformation Awards
- September 16 - Last Change Submission Deadline - Digiday - Worklife Awards
- October 07 - Submission Deadline - Ragan & PR Daily's Communicator of the Year Awards
- October 18 - Shortlist Announced - Digiday - Worklife Awards
Check out the Product Zone to submit and vote on your Igloo ideas. The Product Team uses these insights to inform the roadmap for development—here are recent ones to check out:
- Auto-Delete Rules
- Sort Wiki articles by last revision date
- Ability to specify an iFrame as a target in the links widget
- Changing the author of content
- Gantt view of calendar
- Highlight search terms in document preview
- Streamline notifications to make sure users only get notified once
- Document Preview Height
- Ability to translate body text of HTML-widgets
- Archived files embedded into wiki articles
- SSO Preservation Settings
- Make Like button more prominent within a blog article
In the Igloo Community
Igloo now offers language support for 22 languages, including 9 new European languages, better enabling organizations to connect with their employees and allowing people to work in a language in which they are most comfortable. This month we also added the Stock Price gadget to the Gadget Depot to report on the stock price as of the previous day's market close. Find complete details of the July product release in the post.
Planned for release on August 3, the next product release includes an extension of the session timeout setting to a maximum of 365 days, a panorama image viewer gadget, and a number of bug fixes.
Watch Mike Gaburo, Igloo Software's CEO, discuss why branded digital workplaces are more important than ever in today's hybrid work environment.
When designing the future of work, one size fits none. Discovering success isn't about a hybrid model or offering remote work options. Individuals and organizations are looking for more freedom. Read more from Mike in his recent interview with thrive.
A recent poll from Advanced Workplace Associates showed only 3% of white-collar workers want to return to the office five days a week. As a result, organizations must shift their mindset from viewing hybrid work environments as temporary and revisit the collaboration and communication tools heroically (and hastily) deployed during the pandemic. Mike Baggley, VP of Customer Experience, writes on 3 ways digital workplaces reduce digital friction.