End-User/Members of a digital workplace include all members, even those with additional roles on the digital workplace team. They need practical know-how to adapt to workflows, access relevant documents, leverage critical integrations, and navigate the digital workplace with ease. They also need the knowledge and confidence to contribute to areas open to them, manage their Personal Profiles, create Microblogs, and otherwise actively participate in the digital workplace.
- Manage their Personal Profile and notifications
- Access and in certain cases update documents and other assets within the digital workplace
- Follow Blogs and other relevant Channels, and contribute to Forums and Microblogs where applicable
- Actively consume and contribute content to the extent that their access levels allow
- Provide feedback to Solution Managers and Digital Workplace Champions to ensure Solutions are meeting their needs
- Act as informal champions and trainers to evangelize usage and share knowledge with their peers after receiving training from the Digital Workplace Trainer