- Join Now
Managing Access and Permissions 101
Course Description: This instructor led course will enable you to manage the members and groups within your digital workplace. Through the setup of a Team Room solution you will be presented with a series of use cases including options for adding members, how to create groups and when to use a member group versus a space group. We will then discuss how to solve each use case to meet the requirements and follow best practices. You will then setup your Team Room to meet the requirements.
- Identify the different methods of adding and revoking Members to a digital workplace.
- Choose the appropriate method to add members to a digital workplace.
- Describe the purpose of a group in a digital workplace.
- Create a group and add members
- Describe the different types of groups in a digital workplace.
- Remove groups from the digital workplace.
- Identify when to create a group and the type of group.
- Create a Space group.
|Course Summary||SKU||Cost||Request Registration|
This semi-private training program enables customers to manage the members and groups within their digital workplace.
The program includes online resources and one live, hands-on, 90-minute session.
*All customers and their employees have access to these sessions, which are included at no additional cost, as part of Igloo University. By attending this training event, you agree to abide by the policies that govern the Igloo University program.
Viewed 25 times