- Join Now
End User Training - Semi-Private
End User Training - Semi-Private Training Webinar - Per Seat
Course Description: This training session is designed to enable you through facilitator led demonstrations and hands-on activities to navigate, engage and contribute to your digital workplace. First you will learn how to navigate and utilize the features of the user bar. From there you will then begin to engage with the digital workplace through comments, ratings and managing notifications. Lastly, you will then learn how to contribute to your digital workplace by creating microblogs and blogs, interacting with forums and uploading files.
- Identify the different areas of the userbar
- Add a page to your bookmarks
- Update your online status
- Search for a document in the digital workplace
- Edit your personal profile
- Upload a photo to your personal profile
- Post a comment to a piece of content
- Add a rating to a piece of content
- Confirm you have read a piece of content
- Follow a piece of content or a channel
- Change the subscription level for a piece of content
- Add an to a piece of content
- Open a broadcast message
- Create a microblog post
- Create and reply to a forum topic
- Upload a file
- Create a blog post
|Course Summary||SKU||Cost||Request Registration|
This semi-private training program enables customers to navigate, engage and contribute to their Igloo Digital Workplace.
The program includes online resources and one live, hands-on, 90-minute session.
*All customers and their employees have access to these sessions, which are included at no additional cost, as part of Igloo University. By attending this training event, you agree to abide by the policies that govern the Igloo University program.
Viewed 61 times