Posting to microblogs using the app
Share news and updates with other members of your digital workplace by creating a new microblog post from the My Feeds tab(). Members who follow the microblog channels that you post to will receive a notification and see the post in their feed.
Considerations and caveats
Who can do this
- Digital workplace members can post to any Microblog Channels that they have at least Write Access to.
When posting to a microblog you can
To a member, type @ and then begin typing the member's name. As you type, a menu will pop up from which you can select who you want to @ mention.
You must give the app permission to insert images into your post from your device's camera or storage.
You cannot add attachments to microblog posts made with the app. If you want to add an attachment, consider creating the post from the Web View tab() of the app.
How to post to microblogs using the app
- Go to your My Feeds tab().
- Tap .
- Enter your message.
- (Optional) Tap to take a picture with your camera and add it to your post.
- (Optional) Tap to add a picture from your device to the post.
- Tap Select Channel.
- Select which Microblog Channels to post to and tap Done. If you have previously made a post, you will be shown a list of your recent Microblog Channels. To view all of the Microblog Channels that you can post to, tap Search for another channel here.
- (Optional) Tap the list of Microblog Channels at the bottom of your post to change them.
- Tap Post.