Zapier is a web-based service that allows end users to integrate with over 750 different web-exposed applications. Automated workflows can be visually constructed, allowing regular users to build complicated workflows with no programming or software development experience.
To integrate Zapier workflows into your Igloo, the following is required from the end-user:
- Subscription to Zapier (paid access.)
- Igloo API key & password - Click here to request one from Igloo Support.
How to access the Zapier integration
Contact Igloo Support to setup access to Zapier.
Igloo Support will assist any customer who meets the pre-requisites above to gain access to Zapier workflows while they are still in a beta state. The first time an Administrator tries to use Igloo with Zapier, they will need to configure authentication using the Igloo API & key referenced above. Once that has been configured, the basic instructions to create a Zap! are as follows:
- Login to your Zapier account
- Click Make a Zap! in your dashboard
- Setup a trigger app
- Setup an Action (You will be able to select Igloo from the application list- Triggers available after Beta.)
Administrators and customers should use Zapier’s documentation for support beyond this initial configuration. Click here for a step-by-step guide to create a Zap!.
Currently the following actions are available with Zapier at this time:
- Create a blog article
- Update a blog article
- Create a microblog post
- Update a microblog post
- Create a wiki article
- Update a wiki article
- Update a user
- Create a user
- Search for a blog article
- Search for a wiki article
- Search for a microblog post
- Search for a user by name
- Search for a user by email
- Create a task