- Join Now
Update an existing attachment with a new file. This action replaces the old file with a new one, without any versioning occurring.
Considerations and caveats
Who can do this
- Workplace Administrators
- Enterprise Administrators
- Space Administrators (if the content is in their Space)
- Members who have at least Edit Access to the content
Supported content types
Only the following content types support the updating of attachments:
- Blog posts
- Calendar events
- Forum topics
- Wiki articles
How to update attachments
- Go to the content that has the attachment that you want to update.
- Click Actions and select Edit.
- Scroll down to the Attachments section.
- Click the Actions Button next to the attachment and select Update.
- Drag the new file into the box Drag a new version...; or click Select a new version from your computer to browse your system for the new file.
- Wait until the upload is complete (a popup will appear in the bottom right corner of your screen, and the file will no longer be highlighted).
- Click Save Changes to apply your change to the content.
Viewed 47 times