ILST Release Notes
- Updated API endpoint information
- Resolved an issue with Group syncing
- Additional logging around customIdentifier changes.
- Added compatibility for TLS 1.0 deprecation
- Adjustments added for platform security compatibility.
- Resolved an issue with email case sensitivity
- Improved error logging
- Resolved an issue with the forced -pictures sync of profile photos
- Resolved an issue in key-matching when associating multiple <UserAccount> areas to a single <ConnectionId>
- Added the ability to clear <Attribute> fields if the field is empty in the AD by adding <ClearIfEmpty>true</ClearIfEmpty> to the <Attribute> tag.
- Updated logging to count users who were added or removed from Groups.
- Added the ability to ignore updates to the <FirstNameAttribute> by adding <Ignore>true</Ignore> to the <FirstNameAttribute> tag.
- Resolved an issue with the ILST returning an error when the <BaseDN> tag of the <UserAccount> section is empty and a manager is not returned in the query.
- Added support for GSSAPI by adding <SASL>GSSAPI</SASL> to the <Connection> area of the config.
Viewed 1,255 times