ILST release notes
For instructions on how to update your ILST, see Updating the ILST.
- 2021-01: Version 184.108.40.206
- Resolved an issue with updating emails (IGLOO-17783). This issue would result in users being revoked from the digital workplace if their email was updated in the AD.
- 2019-06: Version 220.127.116.11
- Updated API endpoint information (IGLOO-13983). This issue would result in platform performance issues and could lead to search indexing issues of members.
- 2019-01: Version 18.104.22.168
- Resolved an issue with Group syncing (IGLOO-12377). This issue would result in users not being synced to groups within the digital workplace.
- 2018-12: Version 22.214.171.124 / 126.96.36.199
- Additional logging around customIdentifier changes (IGLOO-12305). This update was done to improve error logging for customIdentifier changes so that these issues could be better diagnosed when they occur.
- 2018-09: Version 188.8.131.52
- Added compatibility for TLS 1.0 deprecation (IGLOO-11386). The ILST now only supports connections using TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2; previously it would default to TLS 1.0. For more information, see Igloo to deprecate support for TLS 1.0.
- 2018-09: Version 184.108.40.206
- Adjustments were added for platform security compatibility.
- 2018-05: Version 220.127.116.11
- Resolved an issue with email case sensitivity
- 2018-01: Version 18.104.22.168
- Improved error logging
- 2017-12: Version 22.214.171.124
- Resolved an issue with the forced -pictures sync of profile photos
- 2017-11: Version 126.96.36.199
- Resolved an issue in key-matching when associating multiple <UserAccount> areas to a single <ConnectionId>
- 2017-07: Version 188.8.131.52
- Added the ability to clear <Attribute> fields if the field is empty in the AD by adding <ClearIfEmpty>true</ClearIfEmpty> to the <Attribute> tag.
- Updated logging to count users who were added or removed from Groups.
- 2017-06: Version 184.108.40.206
- Added the ability to ignore updates to the <FirstNameAttribute> by adding <Ignore>true</Ignore> to the <FirstNameAttribute> tag.
- 2016-12: Version 220.127.116.11
- Resolved an issue with the ILST returning an error when the <BaseDN> tag of the <UserAccount> section is empty and a manager is not returned in the query.
- Added support for GSSAPI by adding <SASL>GSSAPI</SASL> to the <Connection> area of the config.
- 1,831 views
- 0 previews
- 21 versions
- 0 comments
- 2 followers
- Updated By:
- Jesse Langstaff
- June 1, 2022
- Posted By:
- Jim Tigwell
- January 11, 2017
Viewed 1,831 times