- Join Now
Editing a label's title
Update the title of an existing label. Once you make this change, the title will update throughout your entire digital workplace.
For more information about labels, see Labels.
Considerations and caveats
Who can do this
- Workplace Administrators
- Enterprise Administrators
- Members of groups with the Manage Labels Role
Label titles cannot be longer than 50 characters and cannot match an already existing title of a label in the same label group. A title that uses different capitalizations or matches an existing title in another language is not considered to be a duplicate.
When entering a title, you do so only for the currently selected language. If your digital workplace supports multiple languages, you should click the field's language selector and enter a description for each supported language.
Label groups are sorted alphabetically within their label group. To control the order in which labels are displayed prepend a number to them. For example 01 Applications, 02 Proposals, 03 Contracts.
How to edit a label's title
- Click the Control Panel cog () on the Userbar.
- Under Settings, select Manage Labels.
- Find the label that you want to edit.
- Click the label.
- Enter a new title for the label.
- Click Save to apply your changes.
Viewed 78 times