Editing a label group's title
Update the title of an existing label group. Once you make this change, the title will update throughout your entire digital workplace.
For more information about labels, see Labels.
Considerations and caveats
Who can do this
- Workplace Administrators
- Enterprise Administrators
- Members of groups with the Manage Labels Role
Label group titles cannot be longer than 50 characters and cannot match an already existing title of a label in the same label group. A title that uses different capitalizations or matches an existing title in another language is not considered to be a duplicate.
When entering a title, you do so only for the currently selected language. If your digital workplace supports multiple languages, you should click the field's language selector and enter a description for each supported language.
Label groups are sorted in the order of their creation, new groups will always be at the bottom of any label group lists.
How to edit a label group's title
- Click the Control Panel cog on the Userbar.
- Under Settings, select Manage Labels.
- Find the label group that you want to edit.
- Click the Edit button next to its name.
- Enter a new title for the label group.
- Click Save to apply your changes.